Wednesday 14 March 2012

Outfit Post ...

Quick little post to show today's outfit carrying on the 90's Grunge kinda look whilst including some pastels too...

  • Topshop Fleetwood Mac T-shirt 
  • Topshop Skinny Ankle Grazer Jeans 
  • And finally the Topshop Studded Slippers
(Apologies for the poor quality)
Here's my hint of Pink
I got this coat in the Topshop Winter sale for ONLY £15 
I've found that it finished off outfits and is key on trend for the candyfloss colours this season 

Here is my faded Purple Rinse also... I'm really happy with the colour just wish it would grow!


  I was having a gander in H&M yesterday and bought this pale pink blouse in the sale again for £5

I really need to settle down with impulse buys as money is slowing disappearing :/ 
Meghan x


No comments:

Post a Comment